|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The term 'Soak Southwell' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18 Queen Street, Southwell, Notts, NG25 0AA. As a sole trader we do not have a company registration number. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- These Terms are the only terms and conditions on which we contract for the sale of goods and they form an integral part of the contract between us. If we agree to vary any of the terms, the variation must be in writing confirmed by our duly authorised representative and by you.
- We are not a VAT registered business, the price of goods quoted on our website includes VAT (Value Added Tax) at zero percent.
- The cost of packaging and postage/carriage is shown separately and (in the case of special or overseas orders) will be quoted by us on request and payable separately from the price of the goods. All published prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
ORDERING GOODS ONLINE
- You warrant to us that all information which you are required to provide when ordering goods online is accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the person placing the order and not to any third party.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be confirmed when it is verified by us.
- Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- If you place an order, you will have to provide personal information to us. We will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
- All payment for goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the goods are delivered.
- Payment online will be made by credit or debit card or through PayPal.
- We will give you an estimated delivery date for the goods but no times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
- We will arrange for packing and we will decide on the method of delivery either by post, courier or otherwise.
- You must notify us promptly and in any event within 48 hours or receipt of any goods if they appear to be damaged in transit. In those circumstances, you must also keep all packaging as this may be required when making a claim.
- If you wish to return an item then you should email us at soak-south[email protected] to notify us of the return within 14 working days of receiving the goods. You should make it clear if you require an exchange, credit note or refund for the item.
- Any items returned without prior notice in writing will not be accepted.
- You must take reasonable care of all goods in your possession and return them to us, appropriately packaged to avoid damage, within 7 days from the cancellation date. We reserve the right to arrange collection, in which case you will be responsible for collection charges
- We will refund the purchase price to you within 28 days of the cancellation notice but we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee and any other costs we incur in connection with the return of the goods.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- Items should be returned new and unused. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product, subject to availability.
- Goods returned outside of the above time frames will not accepted and will be returned to the customer.
RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- The risk of loss or damage to goods passes to you upon delivery. If you have agreed to collect the goods from us, the risk to those goods passes to you on collection (or 7 days after the date of the collection agreed between us if you have not collected the goods by then).
- Ownership in all goods remains with us until full payment of all amounts due to us have been received from you.
- You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all goods in your possession.
- You have no right to re-sell any goods, until payment has been received in full by us.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information, or that on any related website, is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- We warrant to you that the goods ordered by you will meet the description as shown on our website (or any other description given to you in writing).
- We will not have any responsibility for any damage which occurs to the goods after delivery.
- If any defect in any goods appears within 1 (one) months of delivery, you must notify us as soon as you become aware of the defect, giving us full details. We will then decide, in consultation with you, whether the defect is our responsibility. If so, we may arrange to replace them with similar goods. Any defective goods to be returned to us must be returned at your expense.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written recommendation provided in relation to the goods.
- Liability to you for loss or damage under no circumstances must exceed in the total amount you have paid us for those goods.
- If you wish to give us any notice relating to a matter covered by these Terms, whether you telephone us or not, you must confirm that notice in writing. In the case of email notices, these should be sent to [email protected] and you must send them so as to return an acknowledgement of receipt. Notice may be sent by post to Soak Southwell, 18 Queen Street, Southwell, NG25 0AA
- If you:
- give us any incorrect personal information, or
- fail to make any payment when it is due, or
- cancel any payment, or
- become insolvent, or
- commit any breach of these Terms
- then, in any of those events, we have the right to cancel the contract and recover possession of any goods which have been supplied for which payment has not been received in full.
- We will not have any liability to you if we are prevented from performing any of our obligations on account of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control which includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, act of God, terrorism, war, strike or difficulty in obtaining materials and/or labour. In any of these circumstances we reserve the right to terminate the contract.
- Where the goods include designs, these are prepared by a designer who owns the copyright in those works. You have no right to make any copies or adaptations of any such goods.
- If there is a dispute which we cannot settle by direct negotiation it may be referred to mediation if agreed between us. In that event, the mediation will be conducted in accordance with the CEDR (Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution) mediation rules current at the date of the dispute. Any dispute between us will be finally determined by the English courts and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.
- Only one promotional code can be used at any given time unless otherwise stated.
- Under no circumstances can the value of a discount code be deducted from an order if the code is defective or out of date. No replacement codes will be issued in this case.
- When an order is placed using a promotional code and contains a number of items, the value of the discount is spread over each item.
- Any refund of an item purchased using a promotional code will be reduced by the value of the discount attached to it. The discount will not be refunded
- These terms and the contract between us are governed by English law.
- Questions about the terms and conditions should be emailed to [email protected]
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Soak Southwell and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Soak Southwell. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Soak Southwell takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cookies and related tracking methods